How Do You Know When You Need a New Roof in Georgia?
Typically, your roof will give you signs it’s time for a replacement. If you see any of the following signs, contact us right away before the structure of your home is compromised!
- Roof leaks or repeated dripping: Damage from leaks spreads rapidly.Even a small leak can turn in to a large problem over time.
- Mold damage: Mold damage on your ceiling is a definite sign you have a leak, which means you need a roof replacement.
- Shingle granules on the ground or in the gutter: If your shingles are losing their granules, they’re on their way to failure.
- Missing shingles: If you notice missing shingles after a storm, chances are they’re old enough that the integrity of the roof is compromised.
- Dips in your roof: Sags or dips in your roof mean it’s time to tear it down and get a roof replacement.
- Curling, cracking, or buckling shingles: Warped shingles are a sign of compromised integrity.
- Old age: How old is your roof? Metal roofs typically last up to 50 years, but shingle roofing sees its end after around 20-25 years.
– Shingle Roofs – Options for Your Home
Considering the longevity and malleability of the material, shingles are a very cost-effective option for your new or old home. You can have the assurance that you have a weather-resistant, high-value roof, and you can set your home apart from the neighbors.
– Metal Roofs – Replacing Shingles with Metal
Metal installed by qualified installers that stands up to the elements and looks great doing it with little to no maintenance for decades. With so many colors, styles and options to choose from, Metal Roofs look great on every home.
– Roof Repairs – Extending the Life of Your Roof
Regardless of your roof repair needs, our team of experts can provide you with the skill, tools and knowledge needed to get the job done right. Let our trained team of roofing professionals look at your issue and offer you a repair that we stand behind.
-Our family is your family. Give us a call and get a free checkup on your Roof today.
Five Steps to a New Roof in Our Replacement Process
Step One: 15-Point Roofing Inspection
Call Fowler Exteriors today, and we will come out to your house to provide you with a free 15-point roofing inspection. Our roofing inspection will cover all the major components of your roofing system from the shingles, flashing, and ventilation, ensuring that you get the best roof possible without any of the surprises that often come with a replacement.
Step Two: Clear and Exact Roof Replacement Pricing
Fowler Exteriors provides every customer with clear and exact pricing on every job we quote. While some local roofing contractors prefer to give confusing estimates that often change after the job is complete. Fowler Exteriors provides the exact price you pay when the job is finished. Also Fowler Exteriors provides multiple options and choices, including products from GAF and CertainTeed.
Step Three: Choosing the Right Roofing Products for Your Home
Fowler Exteriors is a firm believer that what is best for a home somewhere else in the country is not always what is best for a home in Atlanta. Our team will go over all of your options including styles of shingles, drip edge, felt versus synthetic underlayment, ice and water shield, and attic ventilation. Not only is your roof comprised of shingles, but it is an entire system designed to work together to protect your home.
Step Four: Scheduling and Completion
At Fowler Exteriors, we realize one of biggest hurdles in the North Ga to hiring a quality roofing contractor is finding a company that can schedule homeowners quickly and completes the project in the time stated on the contract. Fowler Exteriors dedicates ourselves to providing timely service, because no one wants to wait weeks while a leak ruins their home, and that is why. After we help you choose the right products for your home, we will schedule you immediately and, in many cases, complete your project within seven business days
Step Five: Final Walk Around & Payment
Fowler Exteriors does not charge you any money until the job is 100% complete. As a result, Fowler Exteriors takes away the stress of paying money to a contractor who won’t show up to finish the work, or paying for a job you aren’t happy with. After your job is 100% complete, we walk around your home with you. We will inspect your roof replacement to make sure you are satisfied with the new roof. Only after you are happy with our work will we collect any payment. We know that the cost of a replacement is significant, which is why we place such emphasis on your total satisfaction at project completion.