Woodstock Metal Roofing
Woodstock’s #1 Metal Roofing Company
For over two decades, we have been working with families in North Georgia. We are committed to providing honest, quality work and maintaining high job site standards.
Woodstock Metal Roofing Services
- Metal Roofing Install
- Complete Roof Inspections
- Metal Roof Repairs
- Metal Roof Storm Damage
- Emergency Metal Repair
- Repair and Leak Inspections
- Metal Porch/Deck Roof
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing Install
Metal Roof Types Available
Standing Seam Panels
As the No. 1 choice in metal roofing among Woodstock homeowners, Standing Seam is watertight and one of the easiest types to maintain. Standing Seam roofs are sought after in the Woodstock area to go on all types of homes.
This type of metal roofing is versatile enough to be used on traditional or modern dwellings. Ribbed panel roofing is comparable in price to standard asphalt shingles, comes in several colors and has a lifespan between 40 and 50 years.
Metal Roof Shingles
Metal Shingles are easy to install and available in the same range of colors as traditional asphalt shingles. Secondly Metal Shingles are popular among those who want to keep the look of wooden shakes or slate, but with all the benefits of metal.
Stone Coated Steel
Stone Coated Metal roofing not only adds a level of durability and protection, but it also increases the resale value of any home. Additionally, its look mimics slate or tile for an elegant finish, making it an ideal choice.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing
The experts at Fowler Exteriors are premier metal roofers in Woodstock and the surrounding areas, because of the incredible selection of metal roofing materials offered as well as their stellar reputation among the community. Metal roofs provide a number of significant benefits when compared to more traditional roofing materials such as asphalt or slate, including:
Longevity – With expert installation and maintenance by Fowler Exteriors, your metal roof can last two to three times as long as an asphalt shingle roof — typically between 40 and 70 years!
Durability – Harsh weather is no match for a metal roof, which can easily withstand hail, heavy rain, wind and snow. Lighter colors help to reflect the sun, reducing heat gain and helping to save on energy costs.
Flexibility – No other roofing material offers as many color, style and finish options as metal.
Sustainability – Metal roofing is 100% recyclable and contains between 25%–90% recycled materials.
Options for Metal Roofing Materials
- Stainless steel – For centuries, steel has been known as one of the most durable building materials in the roofing industry. If your home is situated in areas on the path of strong winds and hailstorms, then stainless steel roofing can easily withstand winds of up to 135 mph. It is also resistant to high energy impacts. However, compared to other lightweight materials, steel roofing can be heavier and put stress on your roof’s support. It is recommended that you install additional joists to reinforce your roof’s support.
- Copper – This kind of roofing has a captivating three-dimensional curb appeal that makes your roof stand out. Copper roofing is a great way to increase the aesthetic value of your home, and still retaining the primary characteristics of metal roofs.
- Zinc – Compared to other metal roofing materials, zinc is a highly malleable material. If you’re keen on recyclable materials that won’t harm the environment, then zinc is a good choice. Moreover, you’ll be able to save on electrical bills knowing that you won’t have to use heaters or air conditioning units since this material can help retain internal temperatures.
- Aluminum – This material is highly favored by contractors since it is lightweight, easy to install and highly resistant to the effects of erosion and corrosion that can easily affect naturally-cut slate roofs and other roofing. The high levels of resistance from flowing water make this a good choice for homes located in coastal areas.