Synthetic Cedar Shake Roofing
Like many homeowners in the Canton and other North Georgia areas, you probably want a roof that is durable and attractive. And it would be a bonus if it were affordable, too. To help our customers accomplish these goals, Fowler Exteriors has been installing more roofs made from synthetic cedar shakes. This is an absolutely gorgeous, long-lasting, rustic roofing material that boasts a great many number of benefits aside from its innate beauty.
Why choose a synthetic cedar shake roof?
- Looks as authentic as wooden cedar shakes
- Infuses a home with the character of wooden shakes
- Provides greater durability against the outdoor elements
- Require minimal maintenance
- Offer a lifetime limited material warranty
At Fowler Exteriors, we want our consumers to end up with a roof that is not only functional; we want your end result to be beautiful. We’ve been bringing superior roofing solutions to Georgia for over 20 years, and our experts provide some of the best service in the industry!
Think a synthetic roof might just be the solution you’ve been looking for? Contact our experts today to learn more about our Canton synthetic cedar shake options and other roofing services.
Wonder if our claims are based in reality? Take a moment to look over reviews from some of our satisfied customers. They guarantee our work, and so do we!
What Is Synthetic Cedar Shake?
Synthetic cedar shakes are created of a polymer composite that looks and feels like real cedar. Using state-of-the-art chemistry offers a shake shingle that boasts durability you can’t find in a wood shingle. Brands such as DaVinci, Brava, and F-wave offers various styles, which include synthetic shingles that mimic hand-sawn, split, and machine-sawn shakes. There is a full spectrum of colors to choose from, so you can rest assured your synthetic roofing material will match your home’s aesthetic.
You have options of multi-width shake shingles, single-width shakes shingles, and Bellaforte Shake.
The Benefits of a Synthetic Cedar Shake Roof
A synthetic cedar shake roof can bring you a number of unique benefits such as:
- Beautiful. No one will be able to tell the difference between natural wooden shakes and synthetic roof shakes.
- Long-lasting. Synthetic shakes last longer than natural wood, which eventually break down and deteriorate after confronted with the steady forces of rain and wind.
- Lightweight. Whereas traditional roofing materials can place a heavy physical burden on a home, synthetic cedar shakes provide a lightweight topper.
- Impervious to freeze/thaw cycles. Forget splitting and leaks!
- Maintenance-free. If you’re tired of having to repair your roof after every major storm, you’ll enjoy the vitality of synthetic cedar shakes, which stay in place.
- Color-fade resistant. Wood fades from the sun; synthetic cedar shakes retain their color. The color you select during installation will last for years to come!
- Class A fire rated (with specific underlayments). Synthetic cedar shakes provide superior fire safety, which can contribute to your peace of mind about your family’s safety.
- UL 2218 Class 4 impact rated. In non-technical terms, this means that synthetic shakes repel hail like a shield.
- Resistant to wind speeds of up to 110 mph. Put another way, synthetic cedar shakes are better able to sustain hurricane-force winds – and stay put.
Schedule a Synthetic Roofing Installation Today!
At Fowler Exteriors, our goal is to provide our consumers with the absolute best – the best tradesmen who work with the best equipment and who deliver the best customer service in the Canton and North Georgia areas. More than the best roof, we provide the best experience. Take it from the people who know best: our many satisfied customers. Read their reviews and see why so many of our referrals come from your neighbors.
Contact us today to learn more about cedar shake installation in the Canton area and how it can transform the safety and appearance of your home.