North Georgia Roof Repairs
Roof repair can seem like a daunting task. But for the specialists at Fowler Exteriors, it is our chosen profession, and we pride ourselves on providing the best service in the Atlanta, Georgia, area. A roof in peak condition isn’t simply a facet of your home but a gorgeous piece of art that needs proper attention. At Fowler Exteriors, it is our job to provide that care.
Are you ready for a roof that can stand against the harsh Georgia elements? Count on our team of professionals to provide you with a roof repair you can take pride in. Visit us online, or contact us by phone at 770-800-8758 to schedule your roof repair consultation in North Atlanta today!
How Do I Know When My Roof Is Due for Repair?
Generally, your roof will tell you if it is in need of attention through a few easily noted warning signs. All you have to do is be able to recognize them!
- Aged or older roofs. A roof’s durability is not infinite, and eventually, it’s going to need some love. A good rule of thumb is to have your roof checked by a professional annually. We have the eye and expertise to tell you if you’re in need of repairs.
- Missing shingles/rivets or plates. If bits of your roof are missing, it’s a sure sign that something has gone wrong. Whether due to inclement weather, wear, improper installation or sun damage, contact a professional to get the issue resolved immediately. Checking your gutters is a good way to discover rogue bits of roof without too much hassle.
- Cracks, curls or bends. Most commonly a sign of wear from weather or age, any obvious cracks or breaks should be handled as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Mossy growth. For cedar or other wood roofing, moss growth can denote a precursor to rot and should be addressed by a professional.
If your roof is exhibiting any of these signs, contact us online today for roof repair in Canton or the surrounding Atlanta and North Georgia area!
The Importance of Roof Repairs in Canton, Jasper & Surrounding Georgia Areas
You may consider roof repair and maintenance a hassle or something of minimal importance. Still, we urge you to think otherwise. Like many things, your roof isn’t a problem until it is. Then there are costly repairs handled with a minor fix, or you may even need a complete roof replacement.
We handle any and all roof repairs with ease, including:
- Asphalt shingles
- Copper standing seam metal
- Standing seam metal
- Ribbed panel metal
- Stone coated metal
- Modified bitumen (flat)
How much does roof repair cost? It depends—no two repairs are exactly the same. When we come to inspect your home, we can provide a FREE quote for your repairs so that you know what to expect from our services.
How Should I Treat Storm Damage on My Georgia House?
Storm activity, including damaging hail and winds, is a common occurrence in the North Atlanta, Georgia area. Depending on your roofing material, hail damage can manifest in a number of different ways and at different speeds, and may even go undetected for weeks or months until structural damage becomes evident. Here is a roofing inspection checklist to follow after a storm:
- Perform a visual, on the ground inspection. The majority of insurance carriers place a time limit on hail damage claims, so it’s imperative that you take a look at your roof as soon as it’s safe to do so. Unless you possess the right equipment, as well as assistance to perform your inspection at roof level, stick to the ground, looking for obvious signs of damage such as denting on a metal roof or flashing, or dark spots or “bruises” on asphalt shingles where the protective granules have been displaced.
- Check your surroundings. In the case of asphalt shingles, check gutters or downspouts for a significant accumulation of granules, and/or dents. Other signs of damage may include:
- Damage to vinyl trim around windows.
- Cracks or holes in your siding.
- Missing shingles due to accompanying high winds.
- Cracked shingles.
Storm Damage and Your Next Steps
- Contact the experts at Fowler Exteriors. The qualified technicians at Fowler Exteriors will perform a free 15-point roof inspection to help determine if your roof sustained hail damage. Once you have verified that the hailstorm passed directly over your property, and there are additional signs of damage around your home, contact Fowler Exteriors online, or call 770-800-8758 to schedule your free inspection.
- Submit your claim. Whether your roof requires repairing or replacing, once it has been determined there is adequate damage to submit an insurance claim, it’s important to submit it to your insurance company within the time limit specified in your policy, along with the inspection report from Fowler Homes.
- Hire the best. With 20 years of industry experience, and dedication to providing a high quality of service and materials to homeowners in the North Atlanta, Georgia area, you can rely on Fowler Homes to complete your roof repairs or new installation, expertly and efficiently.
Reliable Roof Repairs in Canton, Jasper, Marietta, & Woodstock, Georgia
Regardless of your roof repair needs, our team of experts can provide you with the skill, tools and knowledge needed to get the job done right. The team at Fowler Exteriors has proudly provided roof repairs in Canton and the surrounding north Georgia areas for nearly twenty years, and our skill and dedication are backed by testimonials from customers with whom we’ve built lasting relationships. We offer a variety of services, including:
Contact us today to schedule a roof repair in Atlanta, Canton, Jasper, Alpharetta, or the surrounding Atlanta area!